We all want peace. Is your lack of peace outside of you or within you? I can help you make life changes to tangibly bring more peace into your life. The dictionary describes the word Peace as follows:
peace [pees] noun, interjection, verb, peaced, peac·ing.
- the normal, nonwarring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world.
- an agreement or treaty between warring or antagonistic nations, groups, people
- a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially in personal relations
- cessation of or freedom from any strife or dissension.
- freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity.
- a state of tranquillity or serenity
- a state or condition conducive to, proceeding from, or characterized by tranquillity
- silence; stillness
You may find the following articles on living a Peace-full life interesting.