How to discover your life purpose
If you could...
- Live a purposeful life... Would you?
- Get in touch with your true vocation or calling... Would you?
- Enjoy a career that reflects your life mission and true values... Would you?
- Annihilate the stress in your life... Would you?
What kind of a person wouldn't?
Human births are not accidents. You are here with a divine purpose, instilled within you at birth. A lifetime of dealing with life's challenges, ups and downers make it very easy to lose sight of that purpose. Did you ever find yourself asking questions like...
What is my life purpose? What is my vocational calling? How do I bring meaning into my life? How do I make a difference?
Together we can look very closely at what your purpose is. Throughout history, great people, both humble and world-changing have told us about their sense of purpose. They are not unique, we all have a life purpose or a vocational calling. If you look at a sunflower seed, it has the potential to become a sunflower. You too have within you a potential, a potential to become all that you can be. I believe that many of the ills of our culture, like depression, stress and dis-ease, loneliness, and disconnectedness manifest when we live our lives unconsciously at odds with our life purpose. Does this concept resonate with you?
Somewhere deep inside you, do you feel good when you do certain things and when you do others it feels bad? In your stomach? In your heart? In your head? In your whole body? I believe these feel bad feelings manifest when we are out of step with our life purpose... Your little voice is trying to let you know something! Do you know what your life purpose is? Do you live your life according to that purpose? Life purpose discovery is a very important phase of my work as a life coach; helping you discover who you truly are, in your essence. We use this purposeful foundation to design your future life. Life purpose coaching helps you discover and appreciate your unique gifts to the world, and is a fun and revealing process.
Do you wonder what is the meaning of your life? How you can make a difference in the world? My life purpose coaching will help you to live your life on purpose. When you live in accord with your purpose, you can easily tune into your innate passion, enthusiasm, and vitality, which you can shine into all aspects of your life.
After we have revealed your sense of purpose it will be time to trust that voice and follow it home. You will be ready for action -- we can then clarify your goals and set about taking masterful action steps to help you reach them, overcoming obstacles that have been holding you back. You will be making a contribution to something larger than yourself and ultimately creating a satisfying career and fulfilling life. Do what you love, love what you do, and deliver more than you promise.
I ask you to believe that the world needs what you have to bring.
Life purpose coaching is tailored to meet the needs of each person -- we are all different and my program reflects your individual needs. Coaching can take place over several weeks or intensively over a weekend. Coaching can be of tremendous benefit to professionals, entrepreneurs, students, people needing a career change, life transitions, philanthropists, and people ready for a spiritual transformation in their lives.
How much do you already understand about your life purpose and what capacities do you have to help you in this process? It will pinpoint the exploring you still need to do and the capacities you need to develop. This clarifies what you can get from Life Purpose Coaching.
A self-help method to find your Life Purpose
Finding one's purpose in life can be a challenging and ongoing process. However, there are some steps you can take to help you discover your purpose:
- Reflect on your values and passions: Consider what is important to you and what you are passionate about. These can be indicators of your purpose.
- Explore different experiences and interests: Try new things and explore different hobbies and activities. This can help you discover new passions and talents that may align with your purpose.
- Get to know yourself better: Take the time to understand your strengths, weaknesses, and what makes you happy. Reflect on your life experiences and how they have shaped you.
- Seek guidance: Consider working with Great Life Coach to help you explore your purpose and provide support and guidance.
- Take action: Once you have a sense of what your purpose might be, take small steps to align your life with it. Start with small, manageable goals that will help you move towards your purpose.
- Reflect on your progress: Take time to reflect on your progress and reassess your purpose as you grow and change. Remember that finding your purpose is an ongoing journey and it may change throughout life.
It's important to remember that everyone's purpose is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. The most important thing is to be open to the journey and to keep exploring and experimenting until you find what resonates with you.
Interested in life-purpose lead life coaching?
Some life-purpose questions you may like to ask yourself
This topic evokes many questions!
- Are you in touch with your desire to find your true purpose in life?
- Are you clear on the kinds of people and social issues you care most about?
- Do you feel part of something larger than yourself?
- Are you in touch with a spiritual calling?
- Do you understand the ways that you have already been living out your life purpose?
- Do you understand how life events form a coherent pattern pointing toward an overall purpose?
- Have you envisioned how to make your life purpose happen in the world?
- Do you know how to translate your deepest passion into a satisfying career?
- What breaks my heart in the World?
As a life coach, I can help you answer all these questions and more! Are You ready to transform how you live your life? Are you committed to being all that you can be?
Take up the challenge of confident life purpose discovery. Using a safe and supportive foundation of trust, freedom of expression, and commitment, I always work to help you explore your inner being, regain balance in your personal and working life, and align with your life purpose, true values, and fullest potential. Using a stimulating face-to-face, phone support, and email program customised to fit your current personal development needs, my coaching focuses on your inner guidance, purpose, skills, beliefs, techniques, and processes necessary to take you into a great future.
I partner with intelligent, successful people who want to excel at their passion, gifts, and unique talents in a way that brings them success, happiness, and balance.
Otherwise, do what you always did and you will get what you always got!