Great Life Coach - Kings Cross Life Coaching
Hi, I’m Lee. I’m an experienced life coach and mentor based in London, UK. Since 2003, I have coached thousands of people from all walks of life toward happier lives. I help my clients navigate through major life challenges and offer wisdom and guidance with career, relationships, and spiritual evolution. I work face-to-face and by video for people in North London.
I am often in Kings Cross, St. Pancras area, so it's easy for us to meet up!
My eclectic life journey and decades of immersion in varied wisdom traditions, personal transformation, love, and deep practice are the foundation of the powerful life-coaching service I share with clients today.
I offer one of the most unique life coaching styles in the UK. I don‘t apply a textbook approach. Instead, I teach from my life experience as an entrepreneur, yogi, and red-pill-truth seeker. I am a razor-sharp man who dances with life.
My life coaching is always dynamicustomizedomised to meet you where you are at.
Is my coaching strategy for you? Yes, if you want to:
- Discover who you are and what you’re here for
- Fall in love with yourself
- Make sense of the world you find yourself in
- Lead an authentic, happy life
- Overcome career, relationship or personal life challenges
- Identify and remove blocks and limitations that keep you away from happiness
- Invite passion, purpose and peace into your life
- Get out of your comfort zone and face your fears
- Go on a deeply supported spiritual journey
My life coach work has been influenced by the best from entrepreneurship, personal development, business startup, love-communication, mentoring, spirituality, yoga, tantra, meditation, and twenty years of coaching... A potent mix that underpins my signature deeply spiritual approach.
Through my work, I seek to help people reach their full potential and make a positive difference in the world. I am passionate about inspiring people to lead fulfilled, happy lives, and overcoming challenges to come out the other side as an evolved version of themselves. I help my clients to reconnect with their passion, purpose, and peace and provide them with personal development tools and methods to completely transform their lives.
Want to know how my clients are feeling about their life coach sessions? Read my testimonials.
If you’re not ready to commit to a full potential authentic life just yet, you can start your personal development journey with my free Coaching Goals Worksheet.
Ready for the Life Coaching journey? Click the links below...
What you are to do in life chooses you -- and you can choose not to do it. You can choose to try to do something safer.
If you aren't quite ready to live so juicily, check out my Free Coaching Goals Worksheet. This Camden life coach website is packed full of inspirational Free self-help wisdom, take a good look around and do check out the important topics below...
Face to Face coaching can be easily conducted if you live, commute, or work in North London. I sometimes meet with people in N1C who are visiting London. It is easy to do an intensive series of sessions as part of a visit to this great city!
Many companies are based in the North London Kings X Tech/Pharma Hub
Over the years I have worked with quite a few folks working for large companies headquartered around Kings Cross. Perhaps if you work for any of The British Library, The Francis Crick Institute and the Alan Turing Institute, British Museum, UCL, The Wellcome Centre, Google, Expedia, Samsung, Toyota, Facebook among others our paths may cross someday!
A few things about Kings Cross that may interest you
King's Cross is a historic and vibrant neighborhood located in the heart of North London. Known for its iconic railway station, which has been transformed into a bustling hub of activity, King's Cross is one of the city's most dynamic and exciting areas.
One of the defining features of King's Cross is its rich industrial heritage, which is reflected in the neighborhood's many historic buildings and cultural institutions. The famous King's Cross railway station is one of the busiest in the UK, and serves as a hub for transport across the country. The area is also home to the Coal Drops Yard, a revitalized shopping and dining destination that showcases the best of contemporary design and architecture. This is a brilliant area to meet for our coaching sessions.
In addition to its cultural and transport offerings, King's Cross is also known for its thriving food and entertainment scene, with a range of restaurants, bars, and music venues offering a diverse range of experiences. Visitors can enjoy live music at one of the neighborhood's many bars and clubs, or sample some of the finest cuisine at one of its many restaurants and cafes. Whether you're looking for a night out, a quiet brunch, or an exciting shopping experience, King's Cross has something for everyone.
King's Cross is also home to a range of cultural and educational institutions, including the Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, one of the world's leading art and design schools, and the Google Campus, a coworking space and innovation hub that is home to a range of startups and entrepreneurs. With its rich history, thriving arts and entertainment scene, and dynamic mix of cultures and communities, King's Cross is one of London's most exciting and dynamic neighborhoods.
While Kings Cross is known for its wealth, luxury, and exclusivity, it is important to remember that its residents and workers are not immune to the stressors and challenges of life, including mental health issues. People in Kings Cross, just like anywhere else, can experience a range of mental health stresses, including:
- Work-related stress: Despite the prestige and high salaries often associated with jobs in Kings Cross, the pressure to succeed and maintain success in the competitive business world can be a significant source of stress for many people in the area.
- Financial stress: While Kings Cross is home to many wealthy individuals, the high cost of living and the pressure to maintain a certain lifestyle can also cause significant financial stress and anxiety for some.
- Social pressure: The exclusive and fashionable nature of Kings Cross can lead to social pressure to fit in and maintain a certain image, which can be a significant source of stress for some.
- Loneliness and isolation: Despite the bustling atmosphere of Kings Cross, some residents may still experience feelings of loneliness and isolation, especially if they have limited social connections in the area.
- Burnout: With the fast-paced and demanding nature of life in Kings Cross, it is common for people to experience burnout, leading to symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
It is important to remember that these stressors and challenges can affect anyone, regardless of their background, and that seeking help and support is a sign of strength.