Life Coaching for Couples
If you could...
- Commit to making your relationship all it can be... Would you?
- Commit to supporting your own growth within your relationship... Would you?
- Discover what is possible with your relationship... Would you?
- Enjoy ultimate support to empower your relationship... Would you?
What kind of a person wouldn't?
As a relationship coach, I've seen firsthand the transformative power of calling in support to help you fix a broken relationship. All too often, couples find themselves stuck in patterns of conflict, miscommunication, and disconnection, leading to feelings of frustration, sadness, and hopelessness. But the good news is that with the right guidance and support, it is possible to turn things around and create a harmonious, loving relationship.
However, if left unaddressed, these challenges can escalate and lead to even more serious outcomes, such as infidelity, separation, and even divorce. The truth is, trying to navigate these issues on your own can be overwhelming and confusing, but with the support of a relationship coach, you can gain the tools and insights needed to find your way back to love.
So, if you're struggling in your relationship and feeling like there's no way out, know that there is hope. I can support you and your partner on a journey toward harmony, connection, and lasting love. Don't wait until it's too late to call in support - take control of your relationship today and start building the life and love you truly deserve.
What is possible in your relationship?
Love one another but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
How can a couple really eat of your bread but not from the same loaf? I have seen that life coaching can powerfully evolve a committed couple towards that special way of being. Over the past seventeen years, I have worked with hundreds of clients many of whom are in a significant relationship, yet so often the other partner can feel excluded from the process. A wonderful opportunity exists when two people harmonise their personal growth within the supportive bounds of a loving relationship. Life coaching can reveal individual paths and help couples harmonise those paths to powerfully work for the relationship.
Couples coaching follows a similar process to individual coaching. The early phases of our coaching work are usually centred around AWARENESS. Awareness of inner feelings, awareness of relationship dynamics. With deep support, the client becomes aware of their current life situation and their relationship to that situation. Working together we often reveal unique wisdom and guidance from the heart and we arrive at an honest realisation of what is working and what needs to be changed.
Coaching is only useful if a real change takes place, right? So we then move onto the all-important ACTION phase of our work where we evolve a plan of action and put in place a clear progression of goals and steps that will make the onward journey a reality. Powerful stuff when you are so supported. When I'm only working with one half of the relationship it is important for the client (to the extent that it makes sense for them) to take into account the needs of their partner, adjusting their plans accordingly.
His new endeavor hadn’t been going so well, and his ability to be the breadwinner was in rapid decline. He’d been miserable about this, felt useless, and was losing himself emotionally and letting himself go physically. And now he wanted out of our marriage; to be done with our family."
When I work with couples we undertake a similar coaching process that deeply considers the needs of each individual AND the needs of the relationship. The result is a very unique opportunity to honestly embrace individual needs within the power structure of a supportive loving relationship. The most powerful relationships are those that enable individual growth journeys with the full understanding and support of each partner.... Allowing each string to be unique and alone, yet quivering with the same music of a powerful relationship. Harmonised.
How are we going to have peace on the planet when we can't have peace between two people who are supposed to be in love?
What my Couples Coaching Offer You
If you don't have the relationship of your dreams, or you feel that your relationship is ripe for becoming evolutionarily sweet, things can change — and you can do something about it. The only question is what to do. That's where couples coaching can help. Couples coaching offers new perspectives and positive options. Coaching provides you with new strategies and tools for overcoming challenges.
The process is simple, the first few sessions are all together, we then go off onto honest individual journeys, and then we come back together to empower the confluence of these individual journeys. The result of this held, supported space is an opportunity to co-create very beautiful, powerful loving relationships. Couples coaching is not intended to replace relationship counseling or therapy and is best applied in healthy alive relationships. The couple will always define clear goals for the work to be undertaken, allowing a diverse range of changes to be supported.
If you are in a relationship and are interested in couples coaching, Get in Touch, I will be happy to answers your questions and explore how we might proceed.
If you are having problems in your relationship, then here are some things to be thinking about.
I've learned that in order to fix a broken relationship, a couple must first understand their individual roles and strive to live in a state of openness and vulnerability with each other. Here are a few processes that can help.
- Establish clear and defined roles - This means being honest with yourself and your partner about what you expect from each other in the relationship. Do you need more affection? More space? More attention? Whatever it is, make sure to communicate it clearly.
- Practice radical honesty - In order to build trust and intimacy, both partners must be willing to be completely open and honest with each other. This means sharing thoughts, feelings, and desires without fear of judgment.
- Embrace vulnerability - Relationships are built on a foundation of vulnerability. When we allow ourselves to be vulnerable, we give our partner the opportunity to see us for who we really are and to connect with us on a deeper level.
- Focus on the present moment - Too often, we get caught up in the past or worry about the future, which can lead to arguments and hurt feelings. Instead, focus on the present moment and the love you have for each other right now.
- Embrace your masculinity or femininity - Each person has a unique masculine or feminine energy, and that relationships thrive when each partner embraces and expresses their true nature. This means learning to recognize and embrace the differences between you and your partner, and using them to complement each other.
By embracing these processes, a couple can move from a place of brokenness to a place of healing and love. Remember, no relationship is perfect, but with effort and dedication, a couple can create a bond that is unbreakable. So, go ahead and start working on your relationship today!