Are you living a purposeful life? Does your life have meaning? I can help you bring more purpose into your life.
The dictionary describes the word purpose as follows:
pur·pose [pur-puhs] noun, verb, -posed, -pos·ing.
- the reason for which something exists or is done, made, used, etc.
- an intended or desired result; end; aim; goal.
- determination; resoluteness.
- the subject in hand; the point at issue.
- practical result, effect, or advantage: to act to good purpose
- to set as an aim, intention, or goal for oneself.
- to intend; design.
- to resolve (to do something): He purposed to change his way of life radically.
The following articles may be of interest as I explore ways of living a more purposeful life.