Call me on 0845 402 1850
I'd love to do some powerful life coaching work with you :) But if you're looking to take a DIY path then the following event may be of interest. I have great respect for the work that the Shift Network create. Feel free to Get in Touch if you need any support with any of the topics these teachers explore.
Dating tips for Men - Who else wants a Girlfriend?
Dating Advice for Men
Over the past 17 years I have worked with hundreds of Men. Finding a great woman, girlfriend or life partner is frequently territory that we work on in the coaching space. My approach when working with men centres on authenticity, honesty and being grounded as a man. Learning to trust your self. Inhabiting your heart-centred manhood and power, no matter what form that takes. If you are interested in working one-on-one with some powerful Men's work that can set you up to be a confident man, confident in relationship, confident in bed, then do get in touch using the Enquiry link above. You can learn more about my powerful work for men here. I have worked with many men who have been successful at calling in their One. Online or in the real world.
If you prefer to get your ass out there and be experimental then here are some tips for the journey. I hope you find them helpful. Be sure to check out the resources at the end of this article where you may also find some wisdoms to up your game. Man, have some fun out there, be true to your man heart that yearns to love and be loved. And if you need any advice or a space to reflect on your dating journey, give me a call.
If you are ready to go have some FUN and be experimental this weekend, then here are some self-help dating tips to get you going...
Life Coaching is always about taking action. You could start your dating efforts right now by signing up to one of these excellent online dating services that my clients have used to attract great dates. Then take a look at my tips and other resources to help you on your self-help dating journey.
Dating Success Tips
- Go out and meet women -- That may sound obvious. I have learned from clients that the primary reason men aren't dating women is, well, because they aren't dating women! It is a numbers game. It is virtually impossible to meet a potential girlfriend if you don't put yourself out there. There are often reasons why men clam up. Perhaps its an armoured heart from a past break up, shyness, or a lack of confidence. The trick is to turn the nerves into EXCITEMENT. You've got to get out there. As well as life coaching, there are many books, videos and course that can help you get out there AND ACTUALLY MEETING WOMEN.
- Flirt Naturally -- There are many courses and systems to teach you to flirt. I believe the trick is to JUST BE YOU. Authentically YOU. If you overthink your flirting style, or try your hand at being a pick-up-artist, then the only people you will attract are people who are attracted to players. If you are serious about attracting in a woman who can share the ride of life with you, love you unconditionally and have years of juicy fun together then it probably won't start with a cheap pick up line. Flirt with humour, eye contact and being natural.
- Meeting ladies online can be fun, but get your ass out there and MEET THEM FOR REAL -- The best way to form a relationship is to ease in gently, the wonderful online world we live in today gives us many opportunities to search, contact, flirt, chat, email, video call etc. But can I tell you a secret, one of the biggest complaints I hear from my Women clients about their dating efforts is that TOO MANY MEN HIDE BEHIND THEIR ONLINE PERSONALITY. Many women complain that it is hard to meet men in person, and that is so often their preference. Men use the online shield as a social crutch. Their second complaint is that when they do meet up, the men are "a bit useless". MEN, don't be a weeny. Be a powerful man, get out there and practice meeting women for real. Treat them like a friend, turn it into a game. It gets easier the more that you do it. If you need some help on how to GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR DATES then this course will be of great help. Great for singles and great for married people!
- Take a shower, do your hair, put on your best stitches -- Your first impression must be your best self. First Impressions are crucial. I've had female clients tell me about their STINKY first dates. yik. So man, look your best, but BE YOURSELF. Wear clothes that you feel great in. So yes, we want you to look great, but the best first impressions are going to shine through by being NATURAL, confident and honest... even if your honesty is to share your jitters.... done the right way even that can be cute. Experiment, look great, smell great, have some fun.
- Choose a great dating venue -- Focus on your ability to be comfortable in your element. If you focus on "impressing her" she will quickly suss out your fake-ness. Don't choose a venue that is too noisy, or too overcrowded. Remember you guys need to talk and get to know each other. Comfort is the key. Get creative with venues and timings. Picnics, galleries, strolls in the park or a coffee are all great dating launch pads.
- Intimacy is about GETTING TO KNOW YOUR WOMAN deeply -- So ask questions, tons of them. Have plenty of questions up your sleeve. Just keep getting to know her. Your ability to ask questions can help you cut through your shyness. BUT... keep the questions light and easy, and use her answers to construct further questions. Getting to know your woman is one of the great joys of life. It also allows you both to work out if there common territory that can allow your sizzle to grow. Oh and one more tip.... Listen to her answers!
- Easy Tiger -- that pelvis brain of yours that is planning to get married and start a big family before midnight should be ignored (for now). The trick is to strike the right balance with showing restrained/teasing interest and not coming on too strong. Confidence does not mean arrogance. Asking loads of questions does not mean nosing your way into the more shadowy parts of her world. Your gentlemanly politeness works beautifully, but you don't want to be so restrained that you miss the proze of a second date. So its all about BALANCE and not coming on too strong. She is the cat, and you control the play-ball. If you want to see her again then ask for a second date! If she says no... then NEXT!
- Leave your phone in your pocket -- She is the most important focus of your attention for the next few hours.
Dating Resources for Men
Advertisements - Men, to help you on your journey of learning how to find and date your woman, I have but together the following alternative and creative resources for you. Check them out, I hope you find them useful.
First, some interesting personal development courses that are designed to allow you to become a more authentic man...
- Shamanism isn't just for the ancients! Today, anyone who chooses can benefit from this wisdom that can powerfully and intimately connect us simultaneously with both Earth and Sky, bridge inner and outer worlds, and expand our capacity to heal our lives. If you would like to learn more about shamanism and explore putting it to work in your life, then check this course out… Internationally known and respected Peruvian shamanic healer and transpersonal psychologist, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, co-author of Lessons in Courage, is featured on a new virtual workshop called... Puma Medicine: Transforming Your Awareness with Shamanic Power. Surely embodying Shamanic self awareness will make you vastly more interesting to your date.
My friends over at Sounds True have created this teaching called How to Love and be Loved. In the rich and forbidding depths of our personal pain lies the essence of intimacy, not only with one another, but with God. This is why true commitment requires us to "swim across the reservoir of each other's grief." I have great respect for these teachers. They lead you beyond psychological explanations and show how couples together can immerse themselves in the "ocean of compassion"—where you will discover how to face and overcome the fear that closes your heart, and replace it with mercy: the key to creativity, freedom, and love.
Men if you are ready to start some ground work in readiness for welcoming in a profound new loving relationship then this work may well be for you. Listen to it before dating, and then again with your new Girlfriend, and get ready for taking your loving relationshiops to a new spiritually evolved level.
And if you are interested in developing your relating style to bring more passion and sizzle into your dating game, you may find the following interesting...
- This training course shows you the ins and outs of MAKING SMALL-TALK SEXY Ooooh la la, perhaps they have the secret spice to create some sizzling times together. Enjoy.
- This teacher claims to have found a secret trip-wire in a woman's brain. They say they can show you how to awaken a primal all-consuming lustiness between you. You may like to check out this training course SPEAK TO SPARK AROUSAL - For Men -- They say it will allow you to experience the rush of masculine confidence you can only get when you know your woman desires you! And if it doesn't work for you do get in touch for some one on one life coaching work!
- As things get hotter for the two of you, and you are starting to explore some regular dating. You may want to start to get creative and playful ion bed. This course on REVOLUTIONARY SEX may give you some lovely ideas for bringing fun to your sex life.
- And when those interesting playful methods start to become tired, you can freshen up your bedroom dating game by LEARNING HOW TO REVIVE HER DRIVE and KEEP HER COMING. Wowzers the GLC blog has never been so hot hot hot.
And if you are on a budget do check out this excellent promotion from The Gourmet Society. This could be a great source of restaurant venues for your next dating adventure. Have fun guys...