London UK face to face Life Coach -- Intensives, Ad-hoc and Quick fix Sessions
Are you feeling stuck in a rut and unable to see a way out? Are you struggling to find clarity and direction in your life? If so, a mini intensive life coaching session might be exactly what you need.
A mini intensive is a highly focused, results-oriented coaching program designed to help you quickly gain insight and clarity around a specific challenge in your life. Whether you're facing a difficult decision, struggling with personal growth, or simply need a new perspective, a mini intensive can help you get unstuck and move forward.
The beauty of a mini intensive is its intensity. In just a short amount of time, you'll be able to dive deep into your thoughts and feelings, explore new ideas and possibilities, and gain clarity and insight that you can use to make positive changes in your life.
And the best part? You don't have to wait weeks or months to start seeing results. With a mini intensive, you'll leave each session feeling empowered, inspired, and ready to take on whatever challenges come your way.
So if you're ready to make real, lasting change in your life, consider a mini-intensive life coaching session. With the help of a skilled and experienced coach, you'll be able to overcome any obstacle and achieve the life you've always dreamed of. Don't wait, take control of your life today!
In response to requests from prospective clients, I am now pleased to offer "Mini-Intensive coaching sessions". These two-hour ad-hoc sessions are intended for people who are facing life challenges, problems, changes or issues that would benefit from having an external neutral objective person to talk to for a couple of hours. We meet face-to-face and I will focus my warmth, insight, and a razor-sharp mind onto you and your challenge, dynamically customising the session so you get the maximum effect out of our time together. To make your life easy, I will travel to a location or venue that works for you. These confidential one-on-one sessions are perfect for people in the following personal or professional situations.
- Sudden or unexpected crisis that needs to be put in perspective
- Challenges that need to be strategised
- Understanding situations, others or your-self
- Life Changes or transitions that need a little extra support
- Relationship issues that need defusing
- Recapturing personal power for specific tasks
- Tune-ups and personal power boosters
- Exploration, tactics, appreciation
- Insight and meditation
- Emergency life coaching
- Urgent life coaching
- Experimenting with life-coaching
- Exploring your openness and blockages
- Quickie lifecoaching!
- Ad-hoc situations that you require help with
- Relationships: compatibility, marriage, family dynamics, work dynamics
- Self Expression: life purpose, hidden talents and gifts, expanding into the world
- Emotions: shyness, fears, irritability and anger, boredom and depression
- Career: job changes, finding work that lets you grow
- Education: best subjects to study, best form of study, best times to study
- Life Balance: what you can do to be more fully alive, healthy, and happy
- Spiritual Path: best practices to expand your experience of enlightenment
- Relationships: new marriage, problems in marriage, divorce, loss of a lover
- Family: changing family patterns and responsibilities, death of family member
- Career: loss of job, looking for new job, retirement
- Moving: buying or building a new home, long distance move, letting go
- Health Crisis: you or a loved one needs to focus on healing
- Other situations catered for, please enquire
When you're going through a confusing transition or a stressful emotional period, it can be useful to talk to a neutral, wise friend to help you stabilize and make the change easier. As in all my coaching relationships, I have no advice for you... all your answers are inside; Our work together is to get you to see things in ways that are beyond the bounds of your own conditioning and limiting beliefs. In some cases, if you choose, these one-off sessions can be extended or can segue into a longer term coaching commitment. We will achieve whatever is possible within our two-hour session; what is possible is largely dependent on the complexity of the challenge and your having an open heart, an open mind. You'll receive guidance, suggestions for focusing, meditations, actions to take to improve your situation, and directions to explore in your inner psychological and spiritual path.
Please be aware that most life coaching relationships take 3 months+, and mini-intensives may not be suitable for many situations. You can learn more about my weekly coaching format here.
If you are interested in scheduling a Mini-Intensive session, follow the following five easy steps.
- Complete an enquiry form and indicate your interest in intensive work
- Pay for your mini-intensive session (I usually email a PayPal invoice to you)
- I will contact you via email to arrange a time and venue (Within zones 1-4 in London)
- When a venue has been agreed, I will then email you a questionnaire that I will review prior to our meeting. Please return the session questionnaire prior to our session as I use this to design the flow of the session.
- We meet for the session and arrange any follow up work if necessary.
Safe Supportive and Confidential
More information on Mini-Intensive Sessions
How long are the mini-intensive lifecoaching sessions?
The mini-intensive session is 2 hours long. If you choose, additional sessions can be scheduled at your convenience on a pro-rata basis. Due to the one-off nature of this offering, I do not offer free or no-obligation sessions for this service!
How much does a mini-intensive session cost?
My fee for a mini-intensive session is £349, which covers a two-hour session, review of your questionnaire and my travel time. This fee is payable prior to starting the session.
Where do life coaching sessions take place?
I will travel to your location in London, Hertfordsshire or Cambridge. We work face to face. Venue and time can be flexibly arranged to work within your special requirements.
Advantages of getting Life Coaching Support through the difficult decisions of life
As a human being, I have often found that it is during my most challenging moments in life that I have the opportunity for the greatest spiritual evolution. When everything is going well, it can be easy to become complacent and take my blessings for granted. However, when faced with a major life challenge, I am forced to confront my own limitations, fears, and beliefs, and this can provide an incredible opportunity for growth and transformation.
Deep spiritual evolution occurs when we confront and overcome our greatest fears, insecurities, and limitations. By doing this work, I am able to see beyond the illusions of my mind and tap into a deeper, more authentic understanding of who I truly am. I am able to shed the layers of self-doubt, fear, and limiting beliefs that have been holding me back, and instead, embrace a new sense of self-awareness and inner wisdom.
This type of spiritual evolution can radically shape the rest of my life by allowing me to see the world with new eyes. I am able to let go of old patterns of behavior and thought, and instead, embrace a new way of being that is more authentic, meaningful, and fulfilling. This can lead to deeper connections with others, a greater sense of purpose, and a greater appreciation for the present moment.
While life's challenges can be difficult, they also offer incredible opportunities for spiritual evolution. By embracing these challenges with courage and an open heart, I am able to unlock my full potential and live a life that is truly authentic, meaningful, and fulfilling.
Facing big decisions and major life challenges with expert support
As a life coach, I often see clients who are facing major life challenges and are seeking a way to grow and evolve through their experiences. It can be easy to feel overwhelmed and stuck in these moments, but I believe that these challenges present unique opportunities for deep spiritual growth and transformation.
Working intensively with a life coach can help clients confront and overcome their fears, insecurities, and limiting beliefs. By doing this work, they can tap into a deeper sense of self-awareness and inner wisdom, and begin to shed the layers of self-doubt and fear that have been holding them back.
Through this process of deep spiritual evolution, clients can radically change the way they see the world, and themselves. They can let go of old patterns of behavior and thought, and instead embrace a new way of being that is more authentic, meaningful, and fulfilling. This can lead to deeper connections with others, a greater sense of purpose, and a greater appreciation for the present moment.
As a life coach, I am here to support my clients through their challenges and help them unlock their full potential. By working intensively and embracing the opportunities that life presents, they can emerge from their struggles with a deeper understanding of who they are and what they are capable of.