If you haven't found the answer to one of your questions in my FAQ, use the enquiry form above to ask the question and I'll get back to you with an answer.
Here is a collection of the types of questions you could ask a prospective life coach...
- What inspired you to become a life coach?
- What specific areas of life do you specialize in coaching?
- Can you describe your coaching approach and methodology?
- How do you measure the success of your clients?
- Can you provide examples of clients you have helped and what their outcomes were?
- What sets you apart from other life coaches?
- Can you describe a typical coaching session with you?
- How do you handle sensitive and personal topics in coaching?
- How often do you typically meet with clients, and how long are the sessions?
- How do you ensure client confidentiality and privacy?
- How do you incorporate goal setting and accountability into your coaching process?
- Can you provide references or testimonials from previous clients?
- What is your policy for rescheduling or cancelling coaching sessions?