Spiritual Awakening Coach
Support through a Spiritual Awakening
What do I mean by Spiritual Awakening
Spiritual awakening refers to a profound shift in consciousness, where an individual experiences a deep understanding of their true nature and the nature of reality. This can result in a shift in perspective, increased awareness, and a sense of interconnectedness with all beings and the universe as a whole.
Spiritual awakening can be a gradual process, or it can happen suddenly and dramatically. It can be accompanied by profound insights, a deep sense of peace and clarity, and a shift in priorities and values.
However, it is important to note that spiritual awakening is not a one-time event, but rather a continuous journey of growth, self-discovery, and transformation. It can also be a challenging process, as individuals may need to confront and release old patterns of thought and behavior, and cultivate new habits and perspectives.
A sense of meaning and purpose, a sense of self, a sense of that which is greater than self. As a life coach, spirituality for me is about integrating practices and ways of being into life that fundamentally enhance the experience of life. It is about connecting with your spirit, which is spiritual and universal. It is about a reconnection with the instinctual nature within yourself. Listening to inner guidance and yearnings that lead you to ask the biggest question in life, "Who am I?".
Over the past 20 years I have coach thousands of people. I love to find ways to create a spiritual foundation for real change and action in life. The following list is a high-level look at the kinds of spiritual aspects of life that we can work with together.
To seek the truth of reality and spiritually awaken, one may:
- Practice mindfulness and introspection
- Study spiritual and philosophical teachings
- Engage in meditation and contemplative practices
- Cultivate qualities such as compassion, kindness, and non-judgment
- Seek guidance from a spiritual teacher or community. Note: The path to spiritual awakening is unique to each individual and may involve exploring different practices and perspectives.
Let's dance with the concept of True Reality
The truth of reality is a concept that has been explored and debated by philosophers, spiritual teachers, and scientists throughout history. It can refer to the nature of existence, the underlying nature of the universe, or the ultimate truth about the self and the world.
There is no single, agreed upon definition of the truth of reality, as it can be interpreted and perceived differently based on individual beliefs, cultural background, and spiritual practices. Some may view reality as subjective and dependent on perception, while others may see it as objective and independent of individual experience.
Ultimately, the truth of reality is a complex and multi-faceted concept that has been the subject of inquiry for centuries, and is likely to continue to be explored and debated in the future.
Do give me a call, we can have a chat to explore ways that I can support you deeply on your unfolding spiritual journey.
Here's a simple practice to enhance joy and meaning in your day:
Take a few moments each day to reflect on and write down things you are grateful for. This can be anything from small pleasures, like a cup of coffee or a good conversation, to bigger blessings, like good health or supportive friends and family. Focusing on what you're grateful for can help shift your perspective and increase feelings of joy and fulfilment in your daily life. You can also write down daily affirmations or positive self-talk to boost your mood and reinforce a positive outlook.
The spiritual and philosophical teachings that one may encounter on the journey to seek the truth of reality and spiritual awakening may include:
- The nature of reality, such as the concept of non-duality or interconnectivity.
- The idea of consciousness, self-awareness, and the self.
- The impermanence and interconnectedness of all things.
- Ethics, morality, and the pursuit of wisdom and compassion.
- The nature of suffering and the path to liberation from it.
- The importance of mindfulness, self-reflection, and letting go of attachments.
- The interconnectedness of all beings and the importance of compassion. Note: The specific teachings will depend on the tradition and perspective being studied, but the underlying themes of seeking truth, compassion, and liberation from suffering are common across many spiritual paths.
Teaching at the Confluence of Tantra and Oneness
In my own journey I have travelled into oneness from two directions. They both took me to the same place. I like to teach a blend of these two philosophies. Customising guidance's for your own particular seeking.
Ramana Maharishi's teachings and Tantra philosophy differ in the following ways:
- Emphasizes self-inquiry and the questioning of "Who am I?" as a means to reach the true self and achieve liberation.
- Views the mind as the source of all suffering and encourages individuals to turn their attention inward to dissolve the ego and reach a state of self-realization.
- Advocates for a path of renunciation and detachment, where individuals must let go of desires and attachments in order to reach enlightenment.
- Views reality as a dynamic interplay of consciousness and energy, and emphasizes the transformation of energy to reach enlightenment.
- Encourages individuals to embrace and transmute their desires and emotions as a means of spiritual growth and liberation.
- Focuses on the use of ritual, symbolism, and visualization to awaken dormant energies and attain higher states of consciousness.
- Embraces both the sacred and the worldly, promoting the integration of spiritual practice into daily life rather than renunciation.
Note: These are generalizations and the specific teachings of both Ramana Maharishi and Tantra can vary depending on the interpretation and tradition.
Your Trusty Spiritual Sidekick
Going it Alone: The Lone Ranger Approach
Going it alone on the journey to finding your purpose can be a daunting task. It's like trying to navigate a maze blindfolded. Sure, you might find your way eventually, but it's going to take a lot longer and you'll likely hit a few dead-ends along the way. The road to purpose can be a bumpy one, and without a guide, you're at risk of getting lost in the wilderness of life's complexities.
The Joys of Working with a Life Coach
Enter the life coach, your trusty sidekick on the journey to purpose! With their experience and expertise, a life coach can help you navigate the maze of life with ease. They can help you identify your values, passions, and strengths, and guide you towards a sense of purpose that is authentic to you. They can help you avoid the dead-ends and speed up the process, so you can find your purpose in no time!
Together we evolve juicy strategies to continue feeling worthy and alive. I partner with intelligent men who want to excel at their passions, gifts, and talents in a way that brings them success, life balance, and happiness. Let's have an initial chat to establish how I CAN SUPPORT YOU.
The Adventure of a Lifetime
Working with great life coach is like embarking on an adventure with a seasoned traveller. They've been there, done that, and have the T-shirt to prove it! With their guidance, you can navigate the ups and downs of life with ease and find your purpose in a fun and engaging way. The journey becomes less about struggle and more about excitement and exploration.
Finding your purpose can be a journey of self-discovery, but it doesn't have to be a solo journey. Working with great life coach can be a fun and engaging experience that can help you find your purpose in no time. So, put on your adventure hat and set out on the journey of a lifetime with your trusty sidekick life coach by your side!
I work with people of all ages...
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.