Dating tips for Women - Who else wants a Boyfriend?
Dating Advice for Women
"Where have all the Men gone? I am a 35 year old Woman. For as long as I can remember, I have been dreaming of finding my man, my soul mate. My search has been futile. There is always something that goes wrong. I really cant understand what is going on and I'm so frustrated. Is there something wrong with me? Why do relationships always leave me disappointed?"Coaching client
Over the past 17 years I have worked with hundreds of Women. Finding a Man, boyfriend or life partner is often a topic that is explored in the life coaching space. My coaching approach when working with women centres on embracing all that you are as a woman, authenticity, wildness and truth. Learning to trust yourself and have clear boundaries. Trusting your amazing intuitive guidance system. Inhabiting your heart-centred womanhood and power, no matter what form that takes.
If you are interested in working one-on-one with some powerful women's work that can prepare you for the dating scene then do get in touch. It all starts with self-love. Your self love allows you to be confident with men, confident in relationship, confident in bed, confident in life. You can learn more about my powerful work for women here. I have worked with many women who have been successful at calling in their One. Online or in the real world.
If you prefer to go-it-alone, without the support of a dedicated coach then here are some tips for the journey. I hope you find them helpful. Be sure to check out the resources at the end of this article where you may also find some wisdoms to deepen your dating game. Remember, be playful and be true to your woman-heart that yearns to love and be loved. And if you need any advice or a space to reflect on your dating journey, give me a call.
If you are ready to go have some FUN and be experimental this weekend, there are some self-help dating tips to get you going...
Girl, Trust your inner guidance system
Boundaries and intuition matter. Especially during the dating game. Here are some tips for getting in touch with YOUR intuition and boundaries.
- Brain says yes and body says no
- Brain says no and body says yes
- Brain says no and body says no
"He's a good looker, a real gentlemen, such a fun man to be around. Sadly though he drops a bit too much coke on a Saturday night often shows up late, and exhausted. Oh, and the porn habit was kinda fun until we bumped into the dark stuff" Kind of review. ;) :( (Yes I work with those men too.)
In a sweet shop there are very few sweets that are actually good for you. And we override that all the time. The same is true for dating. Yes' and no's cultivate your distinction. Coffee is fine, sex is no. Experience a lot of people to re-find your yes and no. Fine tune your system. Your body and guidance system will only say yes to a few. Only a few are actually suitable for you.
- Go out and meet men -- That may sound obvious. I have learned from clients that the primary reason women aren't dating men is, well, because they aren't dating men! It is a numbers game. It is virtually impossible to meet a potential boyfriend if you don't put yourself out there. There are often reasons why men clam up. Perhaps its an armoured heart from a past break up, shyness, or a lack of confidence. The trick is to turn the nerves into EXCITEMENT. You've got to get out there. As well as life coaching, there are many books, videos and course that can help you get out there AND ACTUALLY MEETING MEN.
- Flirt Naturally -- There are many courses and systems to teach you to flirt. I believe the trick is to JUST BE YOU. Authentically YOU. If you overthink your flirting style, or try your hand at being a pick-up-artist, then the only people you will attract are people who are attracted to players. If you are serious about attracting in a woman who can share the ride of life with you, love you unconditionally and have years of juicy fun together then it probably won't start with a cheap pick up line. Flirt with humour, eye contact and being natural.
- Meeting men online can be fun, but get out there and MEET THEM FOR REAL -- The best way to form a relationship is to ease in gently, the wonderful online world we live in today gives us many opportunities to search, contact, flirt, chat, email, video call etc. But can I tell you a secret, one of the biggest complaints I hear from my male clients about their dating efforts is that TOO MANY WOMEN HIDE BEHIND THEIR ONLINE PERSONALITY. Many women complain that it is hard to meet men in person, and that is so often their preference. Men use the online shield as a social crutch. Their second complaint is that when they do meet up, the men are "a bit useless". Treat them like a friend, turn it into a game. It gets easier the more that you do it. If you need some help on how to GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR DATES then this course will be of great help
- Leave your phone in your pocket -- He is the most important focus of your attention for the next few hours.
Enter your text here ...
Here's the strategy: Always start in the heart. The heart's sensing, healing, and creative power is unlimited. It can tell the difference between truth and illusion; it can transmute what's holding us back into actual progress; it has the wisdom to take everything, and everyone, into consideration. The heart knows how to find joy even in suffering. It is constantly signaling us to choose life.
What old world healers have known, science is now proving. Our emotions lead our biology — having a profound effect on our heart rhythms, brain chemistry, and the myriad of systems they control. Stress brings chaos in the heart, positivity brings calm and steadiness. When we "think" with our hearts, we build our lives from a cellular level. It's the ultimate self-agency — and it generates what we're all wanting: joy, peace, and ultimately, a more loving world.
As you prepare to come back to your womanly power centre, this course may be of help. Regain your heart centre, own your power then go out and date!
Who do you think you will attract if you are not in your power?
My friends over at Sounds True have created this teaching called How to love and be loved. In the rich and forbidding depths of our personal pain lies the essence of intimacy, not only with one another, but with God. This is why true commitment requires us to "swim across the reservoir of each other's grief." I have great respect for these teachers. They lead you beyond psychological explanations and show how couples together can immerse themselves in the "ocean of compassion"—where you will discover how to face and overcome the fear that closes your heart, and replace it with mercy: the key to creativity, freedom, and love.
If you are ready to start some ground work in readiness for welcoming in a profound new loving relationship then this work may well be for you. Listen to it before dating, and then again with your new boyfriend, and get ready for taking your loving relationships to a new spiritually evolved level.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.