Great Life Coach - Westminster Life Coaching
Hi, I’m Lee. I’m an experienced life coach and mentor based in London, UK. Since 2003, I have coached thousands of people from all walks of life toward happier lives. I help my clients navigate through major life challenges and offer wisdom and guidance with career, relationships, and spiritual evolution. I work face-to-face and by video for people in Westminster.
I am often in the Westminster area, so it's easy for us to meet up!
My eclectic life journey and decades of immersion in varied wisdom traditions, personal transformation, love, and deep practice are the foundation of the powerful life-coaching service I share with clients today.
I offer one of the most unique life coaching styles in the UK. I don‘t apply a textbook approach. Instead, I teach from my life experience as an entrepreneur, yogi, and red-pill-truth seeker. I am a razor-sharp man who dances with life.
My life coaching is always dynamic and customized to meet you where you are at.
Is my coaching strategy for you? Yes, if you want to:
- Discover who you are and what you’re here for
- Fall in love with yourself
- Make sense of the world you find yourself in
- Lead an authentic, happy life
- Overcome career, relationship or personal life challenges
- Identify and remove blocks and limitations that keep you away from happiness
- Invite passion, purpose and peace into your life
- Get out of your comfort zone and face your fears
- Go on a deeply supported spiritual journey
My life coach work has been influenced by the best from entrepreneurship, personal development, business startup, love-communication, mentoring, spirituality, yoga, tantra, meditation, and twenty years of coaching... A potent mix that underpins my signature deeply spiritual approach.
Through my work, I seek to help people reach their full potential and make a positive difference in the world. I am passionate about inspiring people to lead fulfilled, happy lives, and overcoming challenges to come out the other side as an evolved version of themselves. I help my clients to reconnect with their passion, purpose, and peace and provide them with personal development tools and methods to completely transform their lives.
Want to know how my clients are feeling about their life coach sessions? Read my testimonials.
If you’re not ready to commit to a full potential authentic life just yet, you can start your personal development journey with my free Coaching Goals Worksheet.
Ready for the Life Coaching journey? Click the links below...
What you are to do in life chooses you -- and you can choose not to do it. You can choose to try to do something safer.
If you aren't quite ready to live so juicily, check out my Free Coaching Goals Worksheet. This London Kings Cross life coach website is packed full of inspirational Free self-help wisdom, take a good look around and do check out the important topics below...
Face to Face coaching can be easily conducted if you live, commute, or work within Westminster. I sometimes meet with people in central London who are visiting. It is easy to do an intensive series of sessions as part of a visit to this great city!
A few things about Westminster that may interest you
Westminster is a historic district located in central London, England, and is home to some of the most famous landmarks in the world. One of the most interesting facts about Westminster is that it is the political and cultural heart of the United Kingdom. The Houses of Parliament, which is also known as the Palace of Westminster, is located in this district and is home to both the House of Commons and the House of Lords. Westminster Abbey, another significant landmark, is a royal church that has been the site of numerous coronations, weddings, and funerals of monarchs since the 11th century.
Another interesting fact about Westminster is that it is home to one of the most famous clocks in the world - Big Ben. The clock tower, which is officially known as the Elizabeth Tower, stands at 96 meters tall and has four clock faces that measure over seven meters in diameter. The clock has been in operation since 1859 and has become an iconic symbol of London. Interestingly, the name Big Ben actually refers to the bell inside the tower, and not the tower or the clock itself.
Finally, Westminster is also known for its vibrant cultural scene. The West End, which is located in Westminster, is London's entertainment district and is home to numerous theatres, cinemas, and music venues. The district is also known for its vibrant nightlife and is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Additionally, Westminster is home to some of the world's most prestigious universities, including the University of Westminster and Imperial College London, which attract students from all over the world. With its rich history, stunning landmarks, and vibrant cultural scene, Westminster is undoubtedly one of the most fascinating places to visit in London.
While known for its wealth, luxury, and exclusivity, it is important to remember that its residents and workers are not immune to the stressors and challenges of life, including mental health issues. People in Westminster, just like anywhere else, can experience a range of mental health stresses, including:
- Work-related stress: Despite the prestige and high salaries often associated with jobs in Kings Cross, the pressure to succeed and maintain success in the competitive business world can be a significant source of stress for many people in the area.
- Financial stress: While Westminster is home to many wealthy individuals, the high cost of living and the pressure to maintain a certain lifestyle can also cause significant financial stress and anxiety for some.
- Social pressure: The exclusive and fashionable nature of Westminster can lead to social pressure to fit in and maintain a certain image, which can be a significant source of stress for some.
- Loneliness and isolation: Despite the bustling atmosphere of Westminster, some residents may still experience feelings of loneliness and isolation, especially if they have limited social connections in the area.
- Burnout: With the fast-paced and demanding nature of life in Westminster, it is common for people to experience burnout, leading to symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
It is important to remember that these stressors and challenges can affect anyone, regardless of their background, and that seeking help and support is a sign of strength.