Great Life Coach - Marylebone Life Coaching
Hi, I’m Lee. I’m an experienced life coach and mentor based in London, UK. Since 2003, I have coached thousands of people from all walks of life toward happier lives. I help my clients navigate through major life challenges and offer wisdom and guidance with career, relationships, and spiritual evolution. I work face-to-face and by video for people in Marylebone NW8.
I am often in Marylebone, so it's easy for us to meet up!
My eclectic life journey and decades of immersion in varied wisdom traditions, personal transformation, love, and deep practice are the foundation of the powerful life-coaching service I share with clients today.
I offer one of the most unique life coaching styles in the UK. I don‘t apply a textbook approach. Instead, I teach from my life experience as an entrepreneur, yogi, and red-pill-truth seeker. I am a razor-sharp man who dances with life.
My life coaching is always dynamicustomizedomised to meet you where you are at.
Is my coaching strategy for you? Yes, if you want to:
- Discover who you are and what you’re here for
- Fall in love with yourself
- Make sense of the world you find yourself in
- Lead an authentic, happy life
- Overcome career, relationship or personal life challenges
- Identify and remove blocks and limitations that keep you away from happiness
- Invite passion, purpose and peace into your life
- Get out of your comfort zone and face your fears
- Go on a deeply supported spiritual journey
My life coach work has been influenced by the best from entrepreneurship, personal development, business startup, love-communication, mentoring, spirituality, yoga, tantra, meditation, and twenty years of coaching... A potent mix that underpins my signature deeply spiritual approach.
Through my work, I seek to help people reach their full potential and make a positive difference in the world. I am passionate about inspiring people to lead fulfilled, happy lives, and overcoming challenges to come out the other side as an evolved version of themselves. I help my clients to reconnect with their passion, purpose, and peace and provide them with personal development tools and methods to completely transform their lives.
Want to know how my clients are feeling about their life coach sessions? Read my testimonials.
If you’re not ready to commit to a full potential authentic life just yet, you can start your personal development journey with my free Coaching Goals Worksheet.
Ready for the Life Coaching journey? Click the links below...
What you are to do in life chooses you -- and you can choose not to do it. You can choose to try to do something safer.
If you aren't quite ready to live so juicily, check out my Free Coaching Goals Worksheet. This London Marylebone life coach website is packed full of inspirational Free self-help wisdom, take a good look around and do check out the important topics below...
Face to Face coaching can be easily conducted if you live, commute, or work within London Marylebone. I sometimes meet with people in NW8 who are visiting London. It is easy to do an intensive series of sessions as part of a visit to this great city!
A few things about Marylebone that may interest you
Marylebone is a charming and fashionable neighborhood located in the heart of central London. Known for its elegant Georgian townhouses, independent shops, and vibrant food scene, Marylebone is one of the city's most sought-after areas.
One of the defining features of Marylebone is its rich cultural heritage, which is reflected in the neighborhood's many historic buildings and cultural institutions. The famous Sherlock Holmes Museum, dedicated to the iconic detective, is one of the area's most popular attractions and draws visitors from across the world. Marylebone is also home to the Wallace Collection, a world-renowned museum that showcases an exceptional collection of 18th-century European art and decorative objects.
In addition to its cultural offerings, Marylebone is also known for its bustling shopping scene, with a range of independent shops, boutiques, and department stores offering a diverse range of products and services. Visitors can explore the iconic Selfridges department store, one of the largest and most luxurious department stores in the UK, or visit Marylebone High Street, which is lined with a range of independent shops and boutiques selling everything from fashion and beauty products to homeware and gifts. I often meet clients in this area.
Marylebone is also home to a thriving food scene, with a range of restaurants, cafes, and bars offering cuisine from around the world. Visitors can enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea at the famous Patisserie Valerie, or sample some of the neighborhood's finest cuisine at one of its many Michelin-starred restaurants. Whether you're a foodie, a shopper, or a culture vulture, Marylebone has something for everyone.
While Marylebone is known for its wealth, luxury, and exclusivity, it is important to remember that its residents and workers are not immune to the stressors and challenges of life, including mental health issues. People in Marylebone, just like anywhere else, can experience a range of mental health stresses, including:
- Work-related stress: Despite the prestige and high salaries often associated with jobs in Marylebone, the pressure to succeed and maintain success in the competitive business world can be a significant source of stress for many people in the area.
- Financial stress: While Marylebone is home to many wealthy individuals, the high cost of living and the pressure to maintain a certain lifestyle can also cause significant financial stress and anxiety for some.
- Social pressure: The exclusive and fashionable nature of Marylebone can lead to social pressure to fit in and maintain a certain image, which can be a significant source of stress for some.
- Loneliness and isolation: Despite the bustling atmosphere of Marylebone, some residents may still experience feelings of loneliness and isolation, especially if they have limited social connections in the area.
- Burnout: With the fast-paced and demanding nature of life in Marylebone, it is common for people to experience burnout, leading to symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, and depression.
It is important to remember that these stressors and challenges can affect anyone, regardless of their background, and that seeking help and support is a sign of strength.