If you could...
- Realise your life purpose and dreams... Would you?
- Accelerate your perfect career path... Would you
- Find your soul mate and regain balance... Would you?
- Enjoy personalised face-to-face support to achieve all of the above... Would you?
What kind of a person wouldn't?
The beautiful sunshine today reminds me how a humble adoration of the light and insight of the Self can illuminate our lives and the lives of people around us. The sunshine is always there, even when it is cloudy. The spirituality that I can share with you is a way of living that emphasises a constant awareness of the spiritual dimension of the Self and all of nature.
Life Coaching relationships provide many people with the help and insight to solve life's challenges instilling in you a fearless resolve that is so often required. However, beyond life-changes, career changes and problem solving, spiritually grounded life coaching can create a pastoral forum for exploring spirituality and feeling better about being yourself. My spiritual coaching work can be as spiritually deep as you would like!
Many people who contact me to create a life coaching relationship express an interest in using our time together to develop spiritual aspects of their lives; For a few, this is the only reason for us to work together; and for many, our quality time together opens doors to invigorated ways of looking at themselves, relationships and the world in a spiritual context. If you have been receiving informative feelings from within urging you to get more in touch with yourself, to get real, then read on…
My spiritual companionship work does not have a religious basis. I have observed that religions tend to discourage asking questions in favour of giving answers and that religious dogma so often neglects our Spirit. In today's complex world, many people are beginning to examine their religious beliefs in light of their longing for a more meaningful sense of themSelves. What I have to share with you comes from a lifetime of studying many mystical wisdom traditions, especially as taught by the Buddha, Yoga, Tantra, the diamond approach and Advaita.
If clients are interested I am able to inject a spiritual foundation into our coaching work. Maybe in the form of a meditation practice or perhaps as the primary reason for working together or as a foundation for more practical life-coaching goals like changing career, ending loneliness or finding happiness.
What do I mean by Spirituality?
A sense of meaning and purpose, a sense of self and 'that which is greater than self', including practices such as meditation, presence and connection which support such identity and relationship. Religion represents only a minor subset of the overall themes of spirituality and spiritual practices, and may in some cases hinder rather than assist in spiritual development. I am happy to work with people of any religious inclination. Often our work has a progression to it, initially exploring self-awareness, self honesty, self acceptance and then expanding to explore how the self relates to the world, other people and all that is apparently not-you.
Let me meet you in the moment with who you are and where you are at. I will be spontaneous, intuitive and deep listening. I seek to listen to you beyond how your self-image listens to yourself, listening beyond the words you use. I shall track and stalk what you are not hearing, what you are ignoring or refusing in your own being. How do we get more of you to awaken? I will invite you to deeply fall in love with yourself as this is your biggest challenge.
Realise deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.
Benefits of Spiritual Companionship
People need a deeper connection; together we achieve that connection by exploring acceptance, self-honesty, the present moment, death and love. Too many of us are consumed by thought and identification with the mind. That way of life is not peaceful, and you know it. We can learn to identify the distinction between Self and ego. If we shift our perspective to the Self we can observe that our mind, our capacity to think, is an exceptional quality or tool, to be engaged under our command. If we don't take time to drop down out of our heads to become one with the body, we can't discriminate what's happening and what needs to be done. The opportunity is to re-engage with our most important tool, namely our nature, our instinct. Take the path of least resistance versus forcing, fighting, or winning.
It is time to learn to live without escaping. The challenge we face today is our willingness to release the old mental structures we use to make the world knowable and "safe." In becoming spiritually grounded we'll explore the practice of identifying as the Self and using intuition to feel what's most real, even if it's an uncomfortable reality like being uncertain. We can learn techniques for staying present and falling farther in. Don’t miss your life, it is happening right NOW! You may not get another one; or may you?
Open, Safe, Supportive
What's your true priority—your inner life or your outer life? Perhaps it is a blend of the two? In a safe, supported environment we can get you back in touch with yourself and evolve your spiritual dimension and explore how to make it flourish both in your inner and outer lives.
Together we can:
- Discover Self Awareness, Self Acceptance and Self-honesty
- Develop a relationship with your Self or a higher power.
- Respond to as opposed to reacting to circumstances and others.
- Intuitively choose versus logically or linearly deciding.
- Honour your inklings versus explaining, rationalizing, proving.
- Dance with versus controlling others.
- Learn how to release unwanted emotions
- Take extreme self-care of every part of yourself.
- Learn how to live in the present moment -- its all you ever have.
- Is your life lead by fate or destiny?
- Explore Who am I, Who are You?
- Bring yoga into your life
- Building Meditation into your life
- Instil Peace and stillness. Retreat
- Attune to Intuition
- Discover purpose and meaning
- Find the opportunity in a Midlife Crisis
- Explore Love and Fear
- Your relationship to death
- Understand thinking, conditioning and the ego
- Understand Synchronicity
- Establish a sense of Freedom
- Attain Inner peace
- Move into Flow
- Eradicate Resistance
On my own journey, I've discovered deep and powerful truths that hold up for large numbers of people, truths that have been validated over and over, when there is an opportunity I exercise my responsibility to share these truths with you. However... Remember do not accept anything that I say as the Truth, you must find that for yourself by challenging your beliefs. A critical investigation of beliefs increases the willingness to take responsibility for them and also nurtures self-reliance.
Qualities of a Spiritual Companion
As a spiritual companion I have chosen to live my life in a certain way. It is only through embodying this way of being in the world that I can show up for my clients in a way that allows them to transform, awaken and find their own inner peace. As a Spiritual Companion I follows the following guidlines in my life. I can also help you cultivate these qualities in your own life...
- Regularly connect with and experience the wonder and energy of existence
- Are grounded and centred in our bodies; embodied and in hara*
- Can pause, still at will and become mindfully present
- Awareness of the subtle sensations of connection
- Witness with compassion, in silence when appropriate
- Self-reflect and manage our behaviour, health and development with compassion, love and wisdom
- Are emotionally literate and transparent about our own processes
- Are in ongoing relationships and groups of peer support, actively seeking and welcoming feedback from others
- Understand that there are psychological challenges that occur as the everyday self emerges into spiritual consciousness
- Can take responsibility, apologise, forgive and receive forgiveness
- Appreciate that all life is in a continual process of emergence and are comfortable with unknowing
- Possess an appropriate sense of humour
- Enable safe and sacred space
- Provide a non-intrusive, welcoming, healing and holding presence
- Listen with care and enable people to clarify and own their own psycho-spiritual development
- Can assert clear boundaries and intervene, when appropriate, to stop abuse
- Celebrate diversity and welcome the fact that there are many different paths of spiritual development
- Are engaged citizens, actively dedicated to social and ecological health and honouring the spirit in all beings
- Are aware of local resources
- Know our personal and professional limitations and are able to refer appropriately
* hara - from Japanese martial arts, centre of gravity sunk down into stomach
Get in Touch (with your Self)
If any aspect of you feels attracted to having a spiritual companion -- consider that finding this web page is a synchronicity and get in touch! Not so interested in spirituality? No problem! I can help you without even mentioning the word. Check-out Life Changes
Take up the challenge of bringing deep spirituality into your life. Using a safe and supportive foundation of trust, freedom of expression and commitment, I always work pastorally to help you explore your inner being, to regain balance in your personal and working life and to align with your spiritual self. Using a stimulating face-to-face program customised to fit your current spiritual development needs, my companionship focuses on your inner guidance, purpose, skills, beliefs, techniques and processes necessary to take you into a peaceful future. If you have more questions about having a spiritual companion - Click Here.
I partner with intelligent, successful people who want to excel at their passion, gifts and unique talents in a way that brings them peace, depth and balance.